Each Fall AYSO Region 64 gives sweatshirts to its players, coaches, referees, and board members. Each participant receives one complimentary sweatshirt. Additional sweatshirts can be ordered for $22 each. The sweatshirts are customized for the type of participant (player, coach, referee, and board member).
We use Google Forms to collect all sweatshirt sizes (NEW this year!!) and Google Spreadsheets to automate the roll-ups per team and for the whole Region.
Here is a picture of the sweatshirt
and the logo
Parents & Players
- Should send their sweatshirt sizes to their coach and/or the Team Sweatshirt Parent.
- The deadline for submitting sweatshirt sizes is Sept 17th so that there is sufficient time to place the order, make them, receive them, and distribute them before the season ends.
Team Sweatshirt Parent and/or Coaches
- This year a Google ID is not required. We will be using a web-based form to submit orders and a read-only spreadsheet to provide a status of the order per team.
- Coaches and Team Sweatshirt Parents will be sent a link to a web-based form by your Division Sweatshirt Aide.
- Collect the players' sizes
- Submit one form for each player and each coach. Make sure you have the team number handy from the coach or Division Sweatshirt Aide. The team number and head coach name are needed to ensure all the submissions are tied to the right team. You don't have to submit the forms all at the same time.
- You can submit forms for extra sweatshirts at an additional cost of $22 each. Submit one form per extra shirt. Select the option for this under "Sweatshirt Type". The cost for these must be paid by Sept 17th. Make checks out to "AYSO Region 64" and sent to :
21825 Benetti Ct
Cupertino CA 95014
- Verify your order is correct by checking your team order report. Go to the link for your division and then click your team number at the bottom. Make corrections by submitting an additional form and letting firstname.lastname@example.org know that you submitted an update.
- Let the Division Sweatshirt Aide know when all forms for your team are submitted.
- Note that players get a sweatshirt with a "Region 64 PlAYSOccer" logo. Coaches have the addition of "Coach" in the logo.
- Sweatshirts are picked up at the Distribution Days. See below.
| Division Aides|| Email Address|| Phone|| Division(s) Responsible For|
|Paul Goff|| email@example.com|| 408-554-8456|| U5B, U6B|
|Pratima Mishra|| firstname.lastname@example.org|| 650-641-7075|| U5-6G, U8G|
|Sridurga Bhima|| email@example.com|| 408-246-7106|| U8B Teams 1-12|
|Mukta Goel|| firstname.lastname@example.org|| 408-505-1088|| U8B Teams 13-24|
|Dong-Jun Lee || email@example.com|| 408-725-1765|| U10B|
|Wenwu Cui|| firstname.lastname@example.org|| 408-256-3288|| U10G, U14G, U19B, U19G|
| Kay Hsu|| email@example.com|| 408-996-9631|| U12B, U12G|
| Bina Thadani|| firstname.lastname@example.org|| 408-446-1416|| U14B, U16B, U16G|
| Vasantha Gudla|| email@example.com|| 408-446-2916|| Board Members|
| Sabbitha Manu|| firstname.lastname@example.org|| 408-973-9971|| Referees|
Division Sweatshirt Aide
Overall Region Sweatshirt Coordinator
- Contact the coaches for your assigned divisions to get the Team Sweatshirt Parent names, email, and phone numbers. You will be emailed a list of all the coaches' contact information. Don't start this until after the Coaches Meeting on Tuesday, August 21st.
- Send the Team Sweatshirt Parents & Coaches the link the form with instructions that the Region Sweatshirt Coordinator will send you.
- Let the Overall Region Sweatshirt Coordinator know when your division(s) are done.
- See the Sweatshirt Order LInks page
- Help at Distributions Days. See below.
- Setup the on-line form
- Assign Divisions to Sweatshirt Aides. Update the chart above.
- Update the AYSO instructions
- Send list of coaches to the Sweatshirt Aides
- Set up the sweatshirt Google Spreadsheets. Send link to Sweatshirt Aides. Access will be based on the link. No Google ID required.
- After the order deadline, disable the submission form so no changes can be made.
- Manages the process overall.
- Can be contacted at email@example.com
- Location: Queensborough Pool, 1138 Miller Ave
- Primary time: Thursday, October 25, 7-8:30 PM - no swapping sweatshirts!
- Backup time: Thursday, November 1, 7-8:30 PM - swapping is available as supplies last!