Why AYSO Soccer for Kids?
Register for Spring online NOW! (Scroll down for more info) - Limited Space for Kids 4-9!
Teams being notified last week of Feb
CLICK HERE FOR OUR REGISTRATION PAGE
FAQ Equipment - Shin Guards required for Practices and Games. A Soccer Ball is required. AYSO provides a Jersey and Socks which must be worn at games. Soccer Cleats are optional.
Upcoming Referee/Coach Training SPRING 2015
Be a Coach or Referee! Its Fun and We Train You!
| ||Date/Time ||Location ||Contact|
|Basic Referee Training||Thur Feb 26: 6-9pm|
Sun Mar 1: 9am - 1pm
1138 Miller Ave
|Sign up at eayso.org.|
Email RRA@ayso64.org to
Sat Feb 28
John Muir Elementary
6560 Hanover Dr
San Jose, CA 95129
Save the Date!
Banners from Probanners.com with Code "2015"
| || |
- Team Play! Kids Join a Team
- Everyone Plays! Every Child plays at least 50% of games attended. (We try for 75%)
- Play More Positions - Kids learn & play different positions to learn more skills
- Player Development – Free additional clinics/lessons for kids 6-13 years old
- Community Centered – Parent Volunteers Learn New Skills & Give Back (It’s Fun!)
- 10 minutes per week and up
- Volunteer Buy Out Option Available
- Spring Season Runs March 7 to May 16, Games on Saturdays
- 4-5 Year Olds 1 Hour Each Saturday Includes Training/Practice and Game
- 6-9 Year Olds 1 Training/Practice on Weekday Evening, 1 Game on Saturday
- 10 Year Olds and Up 2 Training/Practices per week, 1 Game on Saturday
- SPOT AVAILABILITY: SEE BELOW UPDATE 2/23/2015
| DIVISION || BOYS |
| coordinator |
| U5|| OPEN|| || email@example.com|
| U6 || 10|| 8|| U6boys@ayso64.org|
| u8|| 33|| 5|| firstname.lastname@example.org|
| u10|| waitlist pending coaches|| 12|| U10girls@ayso64.org|
| u12|| waitlist pending coaches|| 1|| email@example.com|
| u14/U16|| waitlist|| see firstname.lastname@example.org|
| U14-U19|| no u19 boys team|| 10|| email@example.com|
AYSO & Region 64:
AYSO delivers world class soccer programs for kids and families using parent volunteer power.
: AYSO Region 64 is centered in West San Jose California with players and volunteers from San Jose, Cupertino, Saratoga, Campbell, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, and neighboring communities. In AYSO you pick the region that is most convenient for you! Soccer has no boundaries! Just sign up and play!
: Our Open Recreational and VIP programs runs in Fall (August - November) and Spring (March - June). Our Spring Select/EXTRA Competitive Program (Jan - June & June to Nov) and a casual summer program (June - August). In addition, AYSO 64 offers 1 week half day soccer camps in February, April, June and July.
: We are an all-volunteer organization committed to providing a safe, fair, and fun experience for all players (1800) and family members (3500) -- whether soccer novices or experts. Our program is inexpensive yet high quality thanks to volunteers like you. We train our volunteers! Please volunteer to make our AYSO program the best that it can be for your kids.
Player Clinics - Done for Fall bring Shinguards, Ball, Medical Release (RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Join the AYSO64 Yahoo Groups and stay informed!
We use Yahoo Groups to send out time sensitive information about registration, season start, cancellations, and lots more. For more information please read the AYSO Region 64 Yahoo Group FAQ
American Youth Soccer Organization · Region 64
6172 Bollinger Road, Suite 64
San Jose, CA 95129, USA
Copyright 2005-2013 AYSO Region 64
The AYSO® name, marks, and all associated trademarks and logotypes are owned by AYSO.