Thank you for choosing AYSO! It's one of the best options for you and your kids with its accredited coaching program, well structured organization, and training for referees, board members, and other volunteers.
Here is a quick list of what you should read:
- Parent Information packet for current season (see below for page 6).
- Everything on our Welcome page, particularly the AYSO philosophies.
- Game Protocols
- Printing Regisration Packet for UK Clinics Fall 2015
For U8 / U10 / Goalkeeper and other trainings all kids need to bring a signed release / registration form
- First login to WebYouthSoccer here at https://r64.webyouthsoccer.com/login.php
- Be sure to select Fall 2014 or Spring 2015(see graphic)
- After you login click "Print Registration Packet" (See graphic). Bring two copies of your childs Registration form.
If you have questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Coupons accepted by both Sports Authority and Sports Basement. Download the PDF below or just show them the images of these on your Smartphone.