Thank you for choosing AYSO! It's one of the best options for you and your kids with its accredited coaching program, well structured organization, and training for referees, board members, and other volunteers.
Here is a quick list of what you should read:
- Parent Info for current season (see below for page 6).
- Everything on our Welcome page, particularly the AYSO philosophies.
- Game Protocols
- Summer Fun and Free UK Clinics Summer 2014
Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 Players - FREE - No Cost - Print and bring 2 copies of your Fall or Spring registration form to the first session! - See below
New or Fall 2014 Players - If you are registered for Fall 2014 OR have never played in AYSO it's only $5 for the clinics
a. Bring $5 (Check or Cash). Checks should be made out to AYSO.
b. Print out and complete at least 3 copies, of the Non-AYSO Participant form below
(We may have copies at the sessions, but it's better for you to print and bring them
The $5 and the form covers all Summer 2014 activities.
Fall 2013 and Spring 2014 Players - You need to bring 2 copies of your Fall or Spring Registration
- First login to WebYouthSoccer here at https://r64.webyouthsoccer.com/login.php
- Be sure to select either Spring 2014 or Fall 2013 (See graphic)
- After you login click "Print Registration Packet" (See graphic). Bring two copies of your childs Registration form.
If you have questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Coupons accepted by both Sports Authority and Sports Basement. Download the PDF below or just show them the images of these on your Smartphone.