AYSO REGION 64
Region 64 upholds AYSO's mission to develop and deliver quality youth soccer programs which promote a fun, family environment
based on AYSO's Six Philosophies: Everyone Plays, Balanced Teams,
Open Registration, Positive Coaching, Good Sportsmanship, and Player Development.
In order to do this, we need all families to read, understand and agree with our Registration Agreement that covers our drop/refund policy and other policies. Your signature on the registration form indicates that you have done so.
REGION #64 is a 100% VOLUNTEER ORGANIZATION. To maintain our program, we require approximately as many parent volunteers as players, and therefore we strongly encourage each family to be responsible for at least one volunteer position. The volunteer positions are listed in the Region's priority of need. Players/volunteers are placed on teams based on this priority: 1) coaches & referees, 2) board, 3) other volunteers and 4) player sponsors.
TEAM BALANCE: Given that balanced teams are a fundamental philosophy of AYSO, we cannot guarantee player buddy requests. In the younger divisions, we do attempt to place another player from your child’s school on their team, if possible. You may only indicate “two” days in which your child cannot practice. Use this request only if absolutely necessary, as too many practice day conflicts can make it very difficult to form balanced teams which, in turn, may result in your child being placed on a waiting list.
Buddy requests may only be considered if:
I AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. I have not registered my child(ren) to play in any other AYSO Region for the current Season and want my child(ren) to play in West San Jose Region #64 (fields are Miller, McAuliffe, Wilson Park, Muir, Sedgwick, Westmount, Murdock, Rainbow Park, Calabazas Park)
2. I understand that my child is placed in a division according to the AYSO National Rules and Regulations which is based on his/her birthday, verified by birth certificate or other acceptable proof of age. Moving up a division is at the discretion of the Regional Commissioner, Assistant Regional Commissioner or Regional Coach Administrator. Players may not play down.
3. I understand that requests for specific coaches will not be accepted. Only the head coach is guaranteed of having his/her child on his/her team.
4. I understand that the region sets the day, time, and location of practices, and that my child is not guaranteed a certain day, time, or location. I will be notified of the practice schedule before the season begins.
5. I understand that switching of teams is restricted, and the player may be moved to the waiting list.
6. I agree to ensure that my child(ren) will arrive in a timely manner and attend all practices and games, for the entire season.
7. I will notify the coach if my child cannot attend a practice or a game, as early as possible.
8. I understand that Region #64 advocates and expects exemplary behavior from all of its participants and shall take appropriate action, which may include suspension or expulsion, for any violations.
9. I understand that to complete the registration process, I must complete, sign, and return the PLAYER REGISTRATION FORM, indicating a desired volunteer position for each child and pay the REGISTRATION FEE. New players to Region 64 must provide proof of age.
10. Monetary donations made during registration will not be refunded under any circumstances.
REFUND REQUESTS must be made in writing or email and sent to the
DROP@AYSO64.ORG BY FRIDAY NOON immediately preceding the first game of the season. Refund
requests will be subject to a $20.00 non-refundable processing fee.
Include the player's name, birth date and to whom the refund check should be
issued. Refund requests will not be processed until after the 2nd
week of scheduled games. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR DONATIONS.