Welcome to AYSO Region 64
You've just completed the referral form. Please continue through Steps 1-3 below.
- Do not pay online - Discount unavailable for on-line payment
- If your child is the same age as your "Buddy" enter the buddy's full name under "Sibling"
- Print and sign your Registration Packet
Step 2) Register Parent Volunteers at eayso.org (Be sure to click "Submit")
Step 3) Mail in Player/Drop-off or Walking forms from WebYouthSoccer and Volunteer Form from eayso.org
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions, include a phone number if you need a call back.*
The Buddy Fall 2015 discount is available only for Drop-Off/Mail-In/Walk-In Registrations.
Write "Buddy Fall 2015" on your Check
Write "Buddy Fall 2015" on your Player Registration Forms
Make your check out for the amount of $155 for each player (*More details below)
Drop-off or Mail-In
Mail In/Drop Off Address
American Youth Soccer Organization · Region 64
1072 S. De Anza Blvd., Suite 107A-64
San Jose, CA 95129, USA
1138 Miller Avenue
John Muir Elementary
6560 Hanover Drive
For Fall 2015, players can get a discount of $20 for each child registered through the Buddy 20/20.
- The discount for players will be $20 off our Late Registration Price of $175.
- The referrer will receive a $20 credit toward Spring 2016 registration.
- Players must fully register by the last walk-in date of Aug 25
For example, if Coach Alfred refers 4 players (Clark, Bruce, Barry and Diana)
- Alfred will receive $20 x 4 = $80 toward his child's registration in Spring 2016.
- Clark, Bruce, Barry, and Diana all receive $20 off their individual player registrations ($175 - $20 = $155)
---- Note: Clark, Bruce, Barry, and Diana can also bring in players and receive the $20 credit toward Spring registration
Our focus is Player Development, in a fun family environment.
- Everyone Plays! - All Players play 3 out of 4 quarters when possible (minimum of 50% of a game)
- Play with Friends - Bring a buddy and play on the same team
- Great Value - 10 Games a Season for a price 1/2 or 1/4 the price of other programs
- Open Recreation and Competitive teams
-- Open Recreation - Play multiple positions, play 3 out of 4 quarters, focus on player development
-- Competitive - Our Select/Competitive U10/12/14 teams regularly place and win in tournaments against Club teams. Advanced players may tryout for a Competitive Team
Fall Season Runs Sept 12th – Nov 14th, Games on Saturdays
- 4-5 Year Olds 1 Hour Each Saturday Includes Training/Practice and Game
- 6-9 Year Olds 1 Training/Practice on Weekday Evening, 1 Game on Saturday
- 10-13 Year Olds 2 Training/Practices per week, 1 Game on Saturday
- 14+, 2 trainings per week, 1 game on sunday
- Discount can not be combined with any other offers