For Fall 2015, you can get a discount of $16 off our Late Registration Price of $175.
Our focus is Player Development, in a fun family environment.
- Everyone Plays! - All Players play 3 out of 4 quarters when possible (minimum of 50% of a game)
- Play with Friends - Bring a buddy and play on the same team
- Great Value - 10 Games a Season for a price 1/2 or 1/4 the price of other programs
- Open Recreation and Competitive teams
-- Open Recreation - Play multiple positions, play 3 out of 4 quarters, focus on player development
-- Competitive - Our Select/Competitive U10/12/14 teams regularly place and win in tournaments against Club teams. Advanced players may tryout for a Competitive Team
Peachjar discount is available only for Drop-Off/Mail-In/Walk-In Registrations.
- Applies to all age groups
Write "K5 Fall 2015" on your Check
Write "K5 Fall 2015" on your Player Registration Forms
Make your check out for the amount of $159.
- Discount unavailable for on-line payment
Step 2) Register Parent Volunteers at eayso.org (Be sure to click "Submit")
Step 3) Mail in Player/Drop-off or Walking forms from WebYouthSoccer and Volunteer Form from eayso.org
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions*
Drop-off or Mail-In
Mail In/Drop Off Address
American Youth Soccer Organization · Region 64
1072 S. De Anza Blvd., Suite 107A-64
San Jose, CA 95129, USA
John Muir Elementary
6560 Hanover Drive