Thank you so much for considering AYSO.
To complete your Mail In Application please complete the following:
- Please include the correct payment with this application. Even players on the wait list must have payment. You will receive a refund if your player is not placed on a team.
- Please sign and return a check with the forms. If no payment is included the forms will be returned to you.
- Please return forms with a copy of the player's birth certificate. We require this of all new players in Region 64. If you are returning to Region 64, our database will have a record of your previous information.
- Please SIGN the registration form.
- Read, initial, and SIGN the Kid Zone Pledge form.
- Please print out 2 copies of the PDF (not screen shots) of the player registration forms. To reprint your forms go to www.ayso64.org, find the "Login Here" on the left column and click the WebYouthSoccer link. Log into WebYouthSoccer with your username and password, click on the parent tab on the left, click on form package and print. If you forgot your username or password, email email@example.com and we will reset it for you. Please note that our region uses 2 different systems: WebYouthSoccer for player registration and team assignments; eAYSO for volunteer registration and training.
- Please pick a volunteer job in WebYouthSoccer. The job prints on the top page of the form. Parents who volunteer receive top priority. Those who do not volunteer are the last ones to be placed on a team and may not be on a team if we don't have enough volunteers to run the team. To select a job, go back to registration and find a job listed. ALL parents should volunteer for both a region job and a team job. Region jobs are chosen during registration. Team jobs are chosen when your team first meets at the beginning of the season.
- Complete an eAYSO volunteer application form within htttp://eayso.org. This is required for all volunteers.
Mail ALL forms in one packet to:
6172 Bollinger Road
San Jose, CA 94129